OrthoLife Strider Walker Moon BootSOA111
Supports That Work Quickly - to Ensure You Can Get Back to Work Quickly.
The OrthoLife Strider Walker Moon Boot has been designed to ensure that your injury does not hold you back.
- Super lightweight - due to ventilated shell system
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customised compression to increase comfort and reduce edema
- Rocker sole promotes a natural gait, while shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of the heel strike
- Breathable fitted contoured liner
- Easy three strap closure ensures fastening is quick and easy.
- Fully integrated pump, with no separate hand pump
- Hassle-free size guides ensures finding a Boot that fits is quick and easy.
The Ortholife Strider Walker Moon Boot is ideal for:
- Grade II/III ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or mid foot injury
- Post-Operative use
Find Your Perfect Size Guide - Shoe size
- Extra Small - Mens: < 4 Womens: < 5
- Small - Mens - 4.5 - 6 Womens: 5.5 - 7
- Medium - Mens: 6.5 - 10 Womens: 7.5 - 11
- Large - Mens: 10.5 - 12 Womens: 11.5 - 13
- Extra Large - Mens: 12 < Womens: 13 <
Ortholife is a market-leading manufacturer of Orthopaedic Products, with a mission of “Better Quality Orthopaedic Products for a Better Quality Life”. Their products are engineered to get you back to work faster, carefully designed under the direction of health professionals all over the globe. Learn more here.