3M Transpore Surgical TapeAT384
Transparent, perforated plastic tape that tears easily and offers strong adhesion
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows the clinician to tailor the tape.
- Porous for breathability.
- Easy to handle with gloves.
- Good adhesion to skin and tubing for secure placement.
- Transparent for easy monitoring.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
- A line of I.V. dressings which optimizes all characteristics to provide advanced I.V. and central line catheter securement.
- Breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Good initial and long-term adhesion (72 hours).
- Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing)
- Anchoring bulky dressings
- When tape width must be customised