Dentons Contoured Low Profile PillowSU428
Therapeutic Support for Ideal Posture and Spinal Alignment
Recommended by our experienced physiotherapists, the Denton’s Low Profile Pillow is ideal for most people who sleep on their back or smaller framed people who sleep on their side.
Best suited for most people who sleep on their back or smaller framed people who prefer to sleep on their side. It comes with a removable and washable zip pillow slip cover and fits most standard sized pillow cases.
Featuring optional neck support heights on the front and back edge rolls. With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll you are providing the best therapeutic support to the neck and are ensuring the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment. This optimal sleeping position is essential to minimise stress on the neck during sleep, therefore accelerating recovery from neck injuries and reducing the likelihood of neck injury due to poor sleeping patterns.
- Comes complete with a zip off japara quilted cover.
- Approximate pillow size is 38cm x 62cm.
- Individually moulded from miracle SoftecT (an open cell foam that breathes).
- Formulated to a prescribed resilience and softness to provide optimum comfort and support.
- Guaranteed not to sag, lose shape or crumble for 5 years from year of manufacture