Dynamic Biomechanical TapeAT585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHEO1a3dmrcA product that has revolutionized therapeutic taping.
Dynamic Tape is not a kinesiology tape. Its unique properties, 4-way stretch and different grades of stretch, strength, and recoil have revolutionized how clinicians think about therapeutic taping. Dynamic Tape can create several kilograms of force acting as an external muscle to help take load, assist where weak or injured or to correct movement and function. It is highly breathable, dries quickly and does not restrict motion making it arguably the most comfortable and effective tape available.
- Made from different materials
- Stretches in all directions rather than just longitudinally like kinesiology tapes
- Has far greater resistance and recoil - likened to a bungee cord -whereas kinesiology tapes and nylon tapes have gentle resistance to lift the skin
- Stretches much further and doesn’t have a solid endpoint in the same way as athletic or kinesiology tapes do. This allows Dynamic Tape to be applied in the shortened position to maximise the ‘bungee’ effect and still permit full movement
- Dynamic Tape was created to work mechanically, designed to alter movement patterns while absorbing
loadand re-injecting that energy back into movement, all without limiting rangeof motion.
- Comes in either 5m or 31m lengths.