Gypsona White BandagePPCW100
Finest Quality, Fast Setting Plaster of Paris Bandages
Gypsona BP Plaster of Paris Bandages are made from a specially woven cloth, uniformly impregnated with the finest quality, fast setting plaster of Paris. The bandage is spooled on a round core for superior bandage stability, and moisture proof packaging improves protection.
These Casting bandages come with a range of features that deliver total ease of mind and application.
- Leno weave gauze for strength and stability
- Rapid and consistent setting speed.
- Rapid immobilisation of fractures,
- Good conformability due to Leno Cloth
- Round core improves stability and handling characteristics of the wet bandage, particularly important for wider sizes.
- Leno Cloth ensures wet bandage is more stable and comfortable, to mould around awkward contours.
- Leno cloth also helps to minimise plaster loss.
- Moisture proof packaging as each bandage is packed in a splash proof flow wrap.
Ideal for emergency trauma splinting, and external circumferential immobilisation of fractures, provided there is no risk of swelling. Can also be used for Orthopaedic conditions, such as total contact casting for diabetic feet.
Comes in 4 different sizes.
Sold as an Each.