Ortholife AFO Leaf SpringSOA161L
Supports That Work Quickly - Helping You to Get Back to Work Quickly
- In-shoe, static orthosis to maintain the dropped foot in plantigrade during walking
- Semi-rigid shell provides support
- Hook and loop closure for easy fitting, provides adjustable compression and stability
- Flexible foot plate may be trimmed for exact fit
- Made of durable PP material
- Designed specifically for right or left
- Foot drag due to hemiplegia
- Drop foot due to peroneal nerve injury or sciatica nerve lesion
Functions: to improve toe clearance in normal gait.
Ortholife is a market-leading manufacturer of Orthopaedic Products, with a mission of “Better Quality Orthopaedic Products for a Better Quality Life”. Their products are engineered to get you back to work faster, carefully designed under the direction of health professionals all over the globe. Learn more here.