Ortholife Range of Motion Post Op BraceSOK10
Supports That Work Quickly - to Ensure You Can Get Back to Work Quickly.
The Ortholife Motion Rom Post Op Brace Universal supports range of motion, ensuring you can get back on your feet quickly. Adjustable dial lock hinges ensures that each user can place the brace in the optimum position for recovery.
- Dial lock hinges allow an adjustable Range of Motion limitation - ensuring that recovery can be tailored specifically to the needs of each person.
- Laminated soft foam material forms the contour of thigh/leg, offering additional comfort
- Comes in Universal Size
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°
Ideal for treating:
- Post-operative immobilization or Range of Motion Control
- Injured or operated collateral and/or cruciate ligaments
- Excellent collateral stabilization via long side-bars prevents valgus or varus deviation
- Prevent hyperextension and limit ROM by adjustable dial lock hinges
Total Length 49cm
Ortholife is a market-leading manufacturer of Orthopaedic Products, with a mission of “Better Quality Orthopaedic Products for a Better Quality Life”. Their products are engineered to get you back to work faster, carefully designed under the direction of health professionals all over the globe. Learn more here.