PrimeCast Fiberglass Casting TapeP288GN
A Strong and Durable Casting Tape Helping to Accelerate Healing
PrimeCast is a synthetic casting tape impregnated with polyurethane resin, which is activated by water before use.
Within the medical industry, this tape has proven to be a popular, high-performing casting product.
- Versatile: As this tape is soft semi-rigid and flexible, it allows controlled movement to accelerate healing of the wound for some applications. Also, may be used with a standard rigid casting tape, to provide movement only in a specific area.
- Excellent Moulding on Curved Areas: Superior multi-directional stretch ensures excellent moulding on curved areas.
- Durable Lamination: High quality knitted substrate and special resin formula provides smooth surface, ensuring a clean, strong lamination.
- Economical: Requires fewer rolls and less re-casting compared to POP bandage.
- Well Suited to Many Applications: Air-permeable, X-ray transparent, lightweight, strong and durable.
Different Colours available; helping to make Casting Fun!
Comes in an economical box of 10.